Peter Lynn - Rally Buggy
click to enlarge
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 25.00 pounds
Peter Lynn Rally Buggy
The Peter Lynn buggy has gone through a complete redesign from the dirt up! Now made exclusively in Europe (not China), the Rally
features the best in buggy design and still remains the true "All Purpose" buggy. With thicker material throughout and quality
welds with reinforced stress points, this buggy is not only the strongest buggy Peter Lynn has ever built but is also built to stand the test of time.
The Rally comes with a beautiful Black powder coated finish over a zinc acid galvanized frame for the ultimate in durability and looks.
20mm rear axle bolts are still the standard and the fully reinforced seat guarantees many hours of care free and comfortable riding.
For loose gravel or softer surfaces, upgrad to the extra wide wheels for fun on nearly any surface. Although this buggy is
slightly heavier than the older models, it is still super light and breaks down for transport in seconds without the need of tools.
The Rally also features an infinitely adjustable downtube with heavy duty clamping plates to fit nearly every rider. Get your ride on
with the all new Rally buggy today.
- Galvanized black powder coated steel frame
- 20mm rear axle bolts, 12mm Front Axle (with 20mm adapters)
- Standard Ribbed Tires / ABS Plastic Wheels with 20mm Bearings
- Padded Reinforced seat
- Frame Rail Padding with removable blue covers
- Assembly Wrench
- Instruction booklet
Characteristics & features
- Balanced center of gravity for doing tricks like 360s with ease.
- Galvanized black powder coated steel with reinforced connections
- Galvanized steel nuts & bolts.
- Specially curved sideframes to ensure good body grip
- 4-bolt adjustable downtube
- 42mm diameter backaxle with 20mm wheel bolts ensuring maximum strength
- Luxury padded seat for a comfortable ride
- 35mm sideframes for extra rigidity and strength
- Made in Europe!
Copyright © 2018 A Wind Of Change