Simple, rugged and affordable, the Jazz outperforms every beginner stunt kite in its class. The Prism Jazz is a zippy little wing that packs up small so you
can take it everywhere. Leave the Jazz in the car, at the beach house, strapped to your motorcycle...because you never know when you’ll get the urge to fly.
The Jazz’s deep wing profile and tough hybrid glass/carbon frame means you can safely hand it off to anyone for a test drive. In the
air, it’s quick but remarkably stable and easy to control, even for a low-time pilot. Engineered and built to the same obsessive standards as Prism's top-end
equipment, it’s a simple, compact little gem that will get you up and flying with a grin.
The Prism Jazz is designed for beginners with a very impressive but managable 55-inch wing span that folds down to 25 inches long so it can
be easily packed in a suitcase or backpack. Easy instructions are printed right on the case so they are always handy. Quick, stable, and easy to
control, the Jazz will fly in winds as low as 5 mph, a plus for inland pilots, and also perform in winds up to 25 mph for trips to the beach. The
ready-to-fly package includes two 65-foot low-stretch Spectra lines, winder, and flight straps.
- Quick, stable, and easy to control
- Kevlar-reinforced nose forgives your unplanned landings
- Light pull is manageable for smaller pilots
- Folds to 25" long inside zippered travel case
- Ripstop nylon sail and hybrid carbon/fiberglass frame
- Comes complete, ready to fly with spectra line and flying straps
- Attractive and ruged carrying case
Prism Jazz Specs
5-25 mph (8-40 kmh)
Hybrid Pultruded Graphite/Fiberglass
65' x 90 lbs Spectra (19.8 m x 40.8 kg)