Q Powerline High Visibility Spectra Kite Line
Q-PowerLine represents over 5 years of research and development to engineer the ultimate line specifically for traction kiting applications. The
unique cored construction utilizes continuous linear strands of very high tenacity Spectra 2000 fiber encased in an extremely tight braided Spectra 2000
sheath. The resulting line exhibits the ideal characteristics for traction kiting:
- Practically zero stretch means minimal length adjustments over time and an incredible kite "feel" when flying
- NO SLEEVING REQUIRED!!! Making it easy to produce your own custom sets, just tie a loop and go fly!
- Q-Powerline's unique completely round cross-section minimizes parasitic wind-drag increasing both the kites forward speed
and response to pilot input. Q-Power has actually been wind-tunnel tested against the top lines in the industry and proven to have less drag
than any other kite line on the market.
- The tight external braid reduces dirt abrasion and has minimal tendency to allow dirt and other elements enter into the braid of the line,
meaning that Q-power lines will last longer before failures due to sand and other abrasives wearing out the lines from the inside out. - Q-powerline stays
slicker longer too! Less loss of slickness means that you will have better feel of your kite when flying with twists in the lines after looping.
- Q-power has a higher modulus (stiffness) than traditional lines which almost totally eliminates line tendency to tangle.
- High visibility colors lets you see where your lines are at all times, even on water, sand or snow. Less chance of someone running
over your lines and damaging them.
- Special braiding processes and coatings help eliminate any type of water damage, making Q-Powerlines the number one prefered lines for Kiteboarding
and Kite Snow Boarding.