Kheo - Bazik Pro Mountain Board
click to enlarge
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 12.00 pounds
Keho Bazik Pro Mountain Board
The Kheo Bazik Pro Mountainboard is all about performance at a realistic price. This is
an intermediate to advanced mountain and kite board designed for junior and adult downhill riders. The Bazik is perfect for
riders who are looking for a board that likes speed, carving and big airs! With its tough fiberglass reinforced deck and beefy channel trucks, the Keho Bazik is a
strong durable board that holds speed very well.
Every Bazik package includes quality Kheo bindings, lightweight hubs and high performance Kheo tires, bungee board leash and all necessary tools and hardware.
The Bazik performs and surprises with its light weight agile handing. A solid board for downhill
riders that want a board that will do it all. The Bazik is also great for kite flyers that want a good carving board that is still light enough to jump!
- Full color graphics
- Composite reinforced deck. Strong and lightweight with excellent pop and flex.
- Deck Grip Tape keeps your feet in place, even in wet conditions.
- 12mm aluminum reinforced channel trucks with egg-shock spring suspension
- Lightweight 5-spoke GRP reinforced rims
- Lightweight 8" Kheo Racer Tires
- Lowered deck for lower center of gravity and better carving
- Stainless steel hardware
- 9 ply hardened maple deck with 2 ply fiberglass reinforcement
- Reinforced and fully adjustable bindings
- Weight : 21.16 lbs.
Copyright © 2024 A Wind Of Change